Pages

My Copic Storage

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Copic Storage

Here is my wonderful Copic storage box (my idea and my husbands handywork).  We started with a wine crate that we knew would fit on my bookshelf and I bought the light louver from Home Depot.  


Empy crate with trimmed louvers




Louver gorilla glued to wood strip


Back louver glued into place



Front louver glued in and then screwed in for stability-
they WILL NOT move, no matter what I do


And here is the finished product! It holds all my pens (354 ish) with lots of room
to grow.  Isn't it beautiful!


Now my coloring corner is complete.


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

9 comments

  1. I love the organization. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I’ve included this (and a link back to your post) on my blog post about “20 Clever Ways to Organize Your Coloring Supplies”

    http://sarahrenaeclark.com/2016/20-clever-ways-to-organize-your-coloring-supplies

    I hope you’ll pick up some new interest from my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size wine crate did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did the louver come from? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. home depot but I now have my copics in Raskog cart with an insert from etsy. works much better.

      Delete
    2. Hi, Ellen. I have just ordered my first set of markers, and am frantically trying to find a DIY storage solution on my tight budget. Being a newbie, I thought that alcohol markers are supposed to be stored horizontally, so neither end is "starved" for ink. Is this the way your new setup stores them (Raskog)?

      Delete
  5. this is a great idea i have so many random markers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished this project. It is great! Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What type of trimming did you use for this project?

    ReplyDelete